Now that you've opened a First Tennessee checking account, we can help you move your automatic credits and debits to your new account and notify your old bank.
Here's how it works:
- Hit Continue below and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Once you've finished, simply print, sign and mail the documents, or bring them to any financial center.
- If you prefer filling out forms by hand, blank forms are available.
Before you start, here are some things you'll need to switch to First Tennessee:
- The account and routing numbers of the account at your old bank, and of your First Tennessee account. You can find your account number and routing number on your checks.
- The names and addresses of companies to which you want to make deposits or from which you want to initiate withdrawals.
- Your account number with the merchants you set up for automatic payment.
- A copy of Free Adobe Reader to view and print the forms created by the Switch Kit.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-382-5465 or visit a financial center near you.